Money Mindset

Money Mindset discusses the experiences and opinions of a middle-aged professional on the topic of money, including: financial planners, investment experiences, part-time income sources, real estate investment and private sales, web site income opportunities, changing professions, home office organization, money education for kids, and many other subjects I have experienced first hand or even just thought about.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Hi,

I'm Scott; a middle-aged professional who learned later than I should have about the importance of knowing how to manage money. I hope this site helps you to learn about your own strengths and weaknesses when it comes to money. Hopefully, it will enable you to learn from my experiences so you can plan your own financial success.

Just a disclaimer up front. I am not a financial advisor or professional, and am not qualified to give financial guidance. The intent of this site is to share experiences in dealing with money.

When planning to make investment or financial decisions, please consult a professional financial advisor, and consult a professional tax accountant to make sure you are acting legally and in a fiscally responsible manner.

That said, have fun reading about my experiences with money-related problems and opportunities.

... Scott

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home